OPEN POSITIONS for the 2023 -24 SCHOOL YEAR:
- English language and literature teacher- MYP–100% teaching position
- Individuals and Societies teacher- MYP– 65% teaching position
- Norwegian Language teacher- PYP– 50% teaching position
All three positions listed above have an August 2023 start date and the following requirements:
- A degree(s) in education and/or a teaching qualification.
- Training and experience in teaching in the subject specified.
- Proficient English language and writing skills.
- A positive attitude and team player.
Candidates with the following will be viewed favourably:
- IB PYP /MYP experience
- Experience in international education.
- Proficient learning technology skills.
- Open to taking another class if the need arises.
Our working language at the school is English, with all subjects being taught in English, other than Norwegian and Spanish (Language Aquistion).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email a letter of interest, your CV/resume, and a list of at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday,June 9th, 2023. We will be conducting interviews in the coming weeks and are looking to have someone in place for the start of school for the Academic Year 2023-24.
HIS values diversity and are devoted to fostering an inclusive workplace for every employee.