Fun Facts about Haugesund International School:
- Our 19 staff members come from 10 different countries
- Building shelters and making fire is part of our curriculum
- Haugesund International School is actually not in Haugesund, but in Torvastad (on the island of Karmøy )
- All our students are excited about the enrichment program we offer. Students can choose to take extra classes in music, Spanish, poetry, architecture, yoga, meditation, knitting, chess and creating podcasts.
- We are in the process of building a new wing to our building. It will house our Middle Years Programme, an Art Space, School Kitchen, Tech and Science Labs and a Library. Come check us out, there are exciting things coming!!